[Elfsea] "Pirates" at Movie Tavern was a bust...

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 7 04:44:51 PDT 2006

They were sold out by 5:30 - both screens.  That's the problem with the movie tavern concept, dinner and drinks served at your table (or bar or whatever) and a great movie, but at the expense of half to two thirds of your old seating capacity.  Oh well...

I left work and got there about a quarter after, and stayed until a quarter 'til - if anybody else did happen to show up after that I do apologise for not hanging in there all the way until six.  Anyway, I guess I will see everyone out west at Coronation tomorrow.

So...  Anyone feel like trying for late brunch / lunch and a showing at the big AMC Parks in Arlington on Sunday afternoon?  ;)

Alaric