[Elfsea] Pass the Hat at Moot

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:40:25 PDT 2006

Many of you already know that last week two families within the Barony of
Elfsea suffered a loss due to fires within their homes. At business meeting
last night, we discussed ways that we as INDIVIDUALS who live in the Barony
can help.

It was decided that we would pass the hat, and all proceeds from passing the
hat will be evenly divided between these two families. I bring this up now
so that everyone may be able to think ahead. I know that I often do not
carry cash with me. So, if you can, please bring what you can spare to
assist both of these families.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde