[Elfsea] Pass the Hat at Moot

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 20:22:03 PDT 2006

I did not know that there is another family. If it would help i would love to offer a second bow in the silent auction to help as much as i can. If this is approperate please let me know if/how i can assist.

  Ulrich

Jhan Knebel <rixende at gmail.com> wrote:
    Many of you already know that last week two families within the Barony of Elfsea suffered a loss due to fires within their homes. At business meeting last night, we discussed ways that we as INDIVIDUALS who live in the Barony can help.

  It was decided that we would pass the hat, and all proceeds from passing the hat will be evenly divided between these two families. I bring this up now so that everyone may be able to think ahead. I know that I often do not carry cash with me. So, if you can, please bring what you can spare to assist both of these families.

  In Service,

  Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde