[Elfsea] Joint War Practice - Correction

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:58:09 PST 2006

CORRECTION:

After speaking with Her grace, Duchess Conal, I need to make the following
correction: The heavy fighters will begin at 12:00 noon but the Rapier
fighters are amassing at the regular time of 2:00 pm.

Genna

Reminder Per Steppes:

The next Joint War Practice
will be held at Mary Heads Carter (MHC) park in Carrollton.

The time has been changed from 2 PM to 12 Noon with the hope that more
people who are further away would be able to make it, to get in some
practice and still make it home at a reasonable hour Sunday night. This
time change was agreed to and published since January 2006 in the
minutes that come out each week.

I and the loaner gear will be at this practice so please join me :)

Lady Genna,
Elfsea Rapier Marshal