[Elfsea] News from Harold Shieldbearer

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 17:46:29 PST 2006

He visited Thunder camp, but did not know any of his family there.

  He has learned much of how a Kingdom is run by staying in the condo with the herd. I camped out back and enjoyed my privacy, by being able to sleep and make a mess without cleaning up for others. (or myself) haha

  He helped judge A&S and was sneaky as he also attended the Laurel Meeting. You will have to ask him what happened as he is a good Herald, and will not tell me.

  He is happy to be home again and with all his other friends here. They were waiting for me on the chest near the door, with the Watch Dragon up top for protection.
  Except for Biker Bear. Apparently he made un-gentlemenly advances towards Ren the Gimp as she came by daily to feed Snowflake, and get the mail for me.
  He says he is very sorry, but was just using my example. I scolded him and reminded him she is happly married. He said she giggles.

  Crandall