[Elfsea] News from Harold Shieldbearer

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:42:13 PST 2006

It is good to see Harold back home.  I think the best part of traveling is
coming home and sleeping in your own bed.

Everyone was happy that you were coming home.  They wanted to rush the door
when you came home; however, I explained that the only thing that would do
was knock you down and then who would have been able to assist you?

Biker bear is forgiven, but the next time he says something about my ankles,
it's the fluff-factory for him!!!  hehehee

Ren the Gimp