[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

D whisperwood8 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 20:56:37 PDT 2006

Julie:

This is Deborah Croke aka Debbie Osborn aka Meghan O'Connor who used to live with Baron Arthur of the Fen (Arthur Marsh).  I've moved back to Texas from Washington State several years ago and I've lost track of everyone.  How are you doing?  I've been so sick the last few years I haven't been able to make contact with old friends and catch up on the SCA/Elfsea events.  Don't know if I'll ever be able to go to events any more.  My allergies (just one of the problems) are so bad I can't even go outside sometimes.

Is the SCA still going strong and being fun?  I hardly recognise any names on any of the sites any more.  Please email if you can and let's catch up.

Sincerely,
Deborah