[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 14:26:27 PDT 2006

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Please forgive the lateness of this missive.

We will again, proudly, host bardic at Kragenworth Keep, tomorrow night, May
5, 2006, at 7:30 SCA time.  Please bring your favorite works in progress and
other bardic material, your beverage of choice, a chair and food to share.
With the unpredictability of the weather, we may be inside again, but WE
WILL HAVE FUN!

Directions:  take your best route to East loop 820 and exit on Craig St (one
exit South of Meadowbrook).  Go East on Craig to Hunter, approx. 6 blocks.
Go North on Hunter to the "T" with Beaty.  We are the house on the NE corner
of the intersection.  There will be a banner and a couple of lanterns on the
porch and two big white trucks in the driveway.  If you get lost, call
817-492-9246 and we will get you to the house.

We are looking forward to seeing you!

In service to the Dream,

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!