[Elfsea] Scribes & Illuminators' meeting

D whisperwood8 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 20:51:20 PDT 2006

Stella;

Do you remember Meghan O'Connor aka Debbie Osborn who lived with Baron Arthur of the Fen (Arthur Marsh) in 1993/94?

Aren't you the one who raised Bonsai Trees and I think you live/lived in Burleson?  How are you? I'm married now and my name is Deborah Croke.  I lived out of state for 4 years and lost track of everyone.  Are you still involved regularly in the SCA still?  Write if you can.  I miss everyone from that time.  I used to love going to all the events.  I've been so sick for the last few years, I haven't been able to do much of anything.  But I remember it well and still have a couple of costumes.  I can't seem to give them up.  Let me know how you're doing and what's new.

Sincerely,
Deborah