[Elfsea] OT - Firefly, Serenity

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed May 31 08:42:58 PDT 2006

Picked up "Finding Serenity" when it came out, signed by several of the
contributing writers.  Both the series and movie soundtracks are also
good, but the best thing out there is the tribute CD "On the Drift" by
the www.bedlambards.com (Cedric the Fiddler, who used to play SCA).

And I'll be going down to www.apollocon.org in Houston (it's the same
weekend as King's College) for the big regonal Browncoat "Shindig" where
the Bedlam Bards will be featured entertainment.

Alaric
  _____