[Elfsea] CANCELLED RAPIER PRACTICES/ Summer Practice Times/ Authorizations

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:57:45 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

I failed to mention last evening at moot (and for the information as well of
those who did not attend), the following Rapier practices are Cancelled:

*Sunday May 28 (this Sunday)* - I do hope you will all be out at Steppes
Warlord getting in your share of fighting there :)

*Sunday June 4 (the following Sunday)* - Highland Games - please support
your Barony by taking your fighting to Highland Games instead of Vetrans
Park!

REMINDER:

When practice resumes June 11th, we will meet at 5 pm instead of 2 pm for
the remainder of the summer, until after Labor Day. This also applies to
Chivalric.

*AUTHORIZATIONS:*

If you have a Youth who needs to be authorized, please email me privately.

If you need an ADULT authorization, please email me to set up a time with
either Don Valentyn, Don Ingve or Duchess Conal.

I apologize, this all should have gone in the Tidings- I am remiss in my
submissions. Please forward to anyone offlist who may need the info.

In Service,
Lady Genna
Elfsea Rapier Marshal