[Elfsea] One more important note about the Fighters' Collegium

Craig Carter slotshot at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 23 18:51:46 PDT 2006

It is absolutely unnecessary to posess armor to start classes.  The first classwork will deal with stance and footwork, and will not require armor anyway.  Don't delay starting training...come out, learn and get with folks at the practice that can HELP you get into armor while you are already learning to fight!  If you know someone in this situation, give them a call with the good news.

  We have already had another instructor volunteer for the Collegium!  I would like to thank Master Airaklee Wolf for coming forward and joining the faculty!  I expect and hope there will be more to come.

  I hope to start seeing those of you who are interested in a fun and free education out at Bedford Boys Ranch.  The initial class is tomorrow evening!

  In Service,

  HG Drake