[Elfsea] Darius' DiGrassi day, Oct 7

Miss I Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:25:14 PDT 2006

I am wondering if there is anything here for someone who has limited
skill/practice.  I am new to this area, and a few years ag had begun
studying rapier in the East, but my practice was cut short by an auto
accident.  I am interested in returning to practice, and want to learn a
period style of fencing (East is full of "wire-weenies", LOL... they *love*
epee and insist you start out there).  The lessons I received in rapier was
from SCA people who also belong to a group called Markland (don't know if
they play out here too).

Mairi Besswicke