[Elfsea] DiGrassi Reminder

Don Riney dmriney at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 7 08:48:09 PDT 2006

For those who are still home and wish to come study DiGrassi it is today around noonish at My Place

809 N Bowen
Arlington TX 76012

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=51TKVcJyvjTwLSPNRyvwpg%3D%3D&longitude=HCG%2BhONRFNGTRfbMlcbcMg%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&addtohistory=&cat=&address=809+N+Bowen+Rd&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76012-2835

if any one wnats to join us later for just socializing and burning meat come on over some time later in the afternoon. or Rosalia could probably be persuaded to socialize and work on fiber and costuming while we are out playing with swords.

Darius