[Elfsea] Bored this Saturday?

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 7 10:01:44 PDT 2006

For those of you whom did not go to an event and don't want to do Darius'
DiGrassi class, have I got a deal for you.  Since Darius already has invited
people over - anyone can come over to chit chat, fiber stuff, sewing
projects, whatever.  We will be firing up the grill around 5-6, bring your
favorite grilling foods  and camp chairs and we can all have fun.

Rosalia

Directions:
809 N Bowen, Arlington TX 76012
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=51TKVcJyvjTwLSPNRyvwpg%3D%3D&longitude=HCG%2BhONRFNGTRfbMlcbcMg%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&addtohistory=&cat=&address=809+N+Bowen+Rd&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76012-2835