[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed Sep 6 10:20:14 PDT 2006

Unless mundania or other things erupt that I don't know about currently, I plan on being there with pointy stickiy things made for poking.

  Ceatta

  aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
  (a little ferment never hurt anyone)

foofurjlr at aim.com wrote:
    This is a last call for volunteers for the library demo being held on October 21st from noon to 5:00.

  We have a great many A&S exhibitors but we are desperate for fighters. We need 6 fighters of rapier and heavy styles.

  I need to know by Friday if you are going to attend as a fighter so I can tell the library whether or not we will be able to do the demo.

  Thank you to all who have stepped up in support of this demo.

  In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aim.com