[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:22:37 PDT 2006

Lady Giliana,
  I humbly apologize as I will be unable to assist but I am curious why the
demo would need to be canceled if you don't get six fighters.  I have done
fighting demos with only 2 fighters and I have been to successful demos that
had absolutely no fighting at all.  Certainly fighting is fun to watch and a
great way to draw attention, but our society is so much more. I am sure the
great number of artisans who have volunteered would do a fantastic job of
representing our organization even if you had no fighters present. I remain,

ever in service,

Tomas

On 9/6/06, foofurjlr at aim.com <foofurjlr at aim.com> wrote:

> This is a last call for volunteers for the library demo being held on
> October 21st from noon to 5:00.
>
> We have a great many A&S exhibitors but we are desperate for fighters. We
> need 6 fighters of rapier and heavy styles.
>
> I need to know by Friday if you are going to attend as a fighter so I can
> tell the library whether or not we will be able to do the demo.
>
> Thank you to all who have stepped up in support of this demo.
>
> In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
> Giliana Launceleyn
> foofurjlr at aim.com
> *Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>-- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Fidelis ut meus vota
Faithful to my vows