[Elfsea] Lammas day trailer loading

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:35:34 PDT 2007

Greetings

We will be loading the trailer Thursday night at 7 pm Please come out and
help us load up
The shead is located at Callen and Pyro's home I will bring plenty to drink
if anyone wants to bring munchies that would be great
Directions can be found here
http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=2220+Patterson+Place%2C+76012%2C+us

I would also like to tell people that the Tavern for Lammas has ben greatly
reduced to just Saturday dinner our origonal Tavern group has pulled out due
to medical problems So the Miscreants will be holding a small Dinner on
Saturday (we are not shure exactly what the menu or price will be)

I hope so see many faces the more people we have the faster it will get done
thank you for all your help
Anistashia Rudrefer