[Elfsea] OT - Charity Event and wonderful night out

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 13:43:19 PST 2007

Hello All!

  I was asked by some in our wonderful Kingdom to post about the Charity Event I am involved in as many in our fair land have a... (coughing...) strange sense of humor!

  Live From Collin County is a charity event that is in it's 19th year with all monies raised going to three worthy causes this year.  This site will give you more information: ww.livefromCC.com  (shows are in March).

  Just to give you an idea... the wonderful, witty woman who writes our show pokes fun at ALL things!  Some of our "songs" this year are about...

  Spinanch Funk (e.coli) sung by Popeye
  Breakups ... Briteny and KFed to Paul McCarty
  Gov. Jim McGreevy
  The Bush Library
  The McKinney Cheerleaders
  Foreign Adoptions
  and more!!  All to be hosted by Dr. S.Monella and his soiled Dove, Nurse Jane E.Coli!

  I realize it would be hard for some of our Lindenwood and Elfsea brethran to attend as the Shows are in McKinney.  However!  As it is a charity event, I wanted to share it with as many people as possible.

If you are unable to come but wish to help us, we do have silent auctions.  As we are an extremely talented group of people (and if you can use a tax write off), you can donate items as well.  The website gives more information about that as well.

I personally donated five pieces of my jewelry last year and much to my surprise raised nearly $500 dollars for the charities.  And yes, I was in the event last year making a complete "ass" out of myself!  I will be donating about 9 pieces this year.

  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  I do so hope to see some of you there!

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree (head costumer for Live From Collin County)

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds