[Elfsea] Fabric District and Sam Moon Trip Saturday

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:27:28 PST 2007

Greetings Friends!

I will be leading a trip to the fabric district, Sam Moon and Ohm Imports
this Saturday. Tenative schedule is listed below. Please leet me know if you
would like to attend, and at which point in the trip you will be joining us.
Please include your cell phone number if you have one, so that I can get in
touch with you during the day if the schedule changes.

Sam Moon- 9:00am
* 11826 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75234
Phone: 972-484-3084

Ohm Imports- 11:00
(I don't have the address, it's on Harry Hines near the fabric district)

12:00- Lunch
(Probably The Wild Turkey)
2470 Walnut Hill
Dallas, TX
*
1:00 - Meet in the parking lot of Best Fabrics
on Perth Street
Perth St
Dallas, TX 75229

My cell # is 817-797-1988, please call me if you have any issues or
questions.

In Service,
Rixende
--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit vale, facit valde