[Elfsea] Fighter Practice thoughts

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jan 7 13:55:12 PST 2007

Please think about these questions:

Do the Baron or Baroness need to be at more practices?

We always love seeing you two.  Would your schedule allow this?

Should we have only one practice a week?

Can you stuff Rapier and Chivalric into the same practice? I know Archery,
Siege Engines, and Thrown Stuff need specific spaces.

Do we need to stop having fighter practice for the winter?

Hmmm.  Gulf War is coming.  I'll leave this to a vote of fighters.

Do we have to have practice at a park, or could we do it at peoples houses?

Parks are great central, stable locations.  Folks' homes might require
posting MapQuest info. Anywhere there's room is fine with me.

Could one family a month sponsor practice?

Um, you wouldn't like it if we did.....

Could we have other things with fighter practice?

Yup.  A&S, kid stuff, mini-classes, ...

Business meeting and fighter practice combined?

Fighters may want to be in the meeting to hear what's up...

A&S and fighter practice combined?

Why not?

Do we need to have a mini tourney one a month?

Might be fun.

Can a Knight or Don be a deputy?

I can't answer this one.

Have you helped to support the fighter practice?

No (blush) been too ill to do much of anything.

Have fighters supported what you do?

I'm a Chirurgeon.  Fighters can support Chirurgeons by helping with armor
extraction classes, marshalling classes, and not treating us like WE have
the Black Plague.  They've done all this!  We like fighters.

Gerita

sticking her nose in yet again.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox