[Elfsea] Waiting on the list

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:42:17 PDT 2007

When ever I post the anouncement it has to wait for aproval cause its to big
I sent the anouncement out last night but noticed today it still isnt up
when the post came up yesterday about Lammas Day it was the one I had tried
posting before any other announcements went out  Sicne I didnt see it the
next day I asked Aislyn to send it so we could start letting people know
about it

I have sent out a revised Advertisment did it last night We will see how
long untill it actually shows up

I hope it settles all this

Hey you know what I still only have 3 people sighned up to volenteer and
each only have a 1 1/2 hr slot I really need help Ill send out the volenteer
sheet again and maybe someone will be willing to give 2 hrs of there time to
make shure the Barrony puts on a good show

Please let me know if anyone has any comments or questions PRIVETLY

Anistashia Rudrefer 817 505 8999