[Elfsea] OT:Miniatures/bulk pewter for sale or trade

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 10:42:58 PDT 2007

I have quite literally 1000's of pewter minis I would love to sell or trade for ????
  They are all top quality new in packages. Great for our D&Ders or our minters and artisans to smelt down. "Lead free" ( what little lead is in it is non-leachable ie... bonded with antimony) pewter is about 4-5 dollars a pound when purchased by the truck load, way more in small quantities...I'm selling or trading for way less. I need Linnen garb or ??????.
  Please contact me off list if you are interested.
  Lochlan