[Elfsea] Moving: for sale

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 04:34:48 PDT 2007

Gerita,
  You will be missed! Congrats to David on his opportunity.  Please stay in touch!
  Adelaide

"Carolle M. Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
    BODY {   MARGIN-TOP: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 30px; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS, Verdana  }  IMG {   MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: -30px  }

  This is difficult to do.

  In the next 6 weeks, David, Sueko and I will move out of Texas and on to better opportunities for David.

  There are a few things that cannot travel with us, and we offer them, however reluctantly, for sale:

  Helm (once belonged to Duke Jonathan)
  steel armor piece, covers chest, abdomen and back (was also Duke Jonathan's)
  a couple of swords
  a Iolo crossbow
  quarrel making kit and some supplies
  a stack of older Tournaments Illustrated
  Some bits of fabric

  Gerita

  Carolle Cox

  To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice - Confucius

  Flower Mound CERT
  www.fmcert.info
  FMCPAAA President
  www.fmcpaaa.org
  Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
  www.japanesechinrescue.org
  Dallas Chin Lovers
  www.dfwchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
  Pituitary Disease Support Group
  www.PituitaryDisease at yahoo.com

  Please do not cross-post or forward my messages without specific permission.  Thank you.