[Elfsea] Central Region Rapier List

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:11:01 PDT 2007

Greetings good friends of the Central Region!

As Central Regional Rapier Marshal, I have created an email list that
I hope will help facilitate us all getting up to date information
about practices, etc. in the Central Region of Ansteorra for Rapier.

http://groups.google.com/group/central-rapier

In addition, I have created a google calendar that supports the list (
I hope that soon these two pieces will be integrated into one)

http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=6shj5da7umq7v98k0fvdigf4fk%40group.calendar.google.com

I hope that many of you subscribe to the list and calendar so that we
can better coordinate fighter practices and participate in excellent
training opportunities!

Please forward to any rapier fighter or supporter of the rapier
community that you feel would be interested in our goals!

In Service,
Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Regional Rapier Marshal