[Elfsea] Fighter Practice - Sunday

Donnel Shaw donnel_shaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 17:39:42 PDT 2007

You know Artisain is this Sat.
Donnel

----- Original Message ----
From: William Malmskog <crazy.viking at yahoo.se>
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:05:03 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice - Sunday

Gentle Noble's, my Lord's and Ladies

I will be out at Fighter Practice again this Sunday offering massage to our fighters and populace.  And yes I do work in the rain, so if practice is canceled please let me know.

If we get rained out I would be willing to set up in a near by home for several hours if anyone is willing to offer space.

And joy of joy's...  I should have a table in a couple weeks, so I may serve the Populace and Nobles of the Barony and save my own back a good deal of pain.

In service to HE Master Malcolm Alberic, Baron of Dreiburgen
and the dream
Hjalmar called Jarnleggr
Guard of Dreiburgen