[Elfsea] And now for something Completely different . . .

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 1 19:50:14 PDT 2007

There are many positives that I can report, Your Excelency!

At fighter practice today we hosted over 20 people.  Yes the weather was a bit frightful earlier, but we all perservered and had lots and lots of fun.  We had 2 families of newcommers that returned this weekend because they had so much fun last weekend.  We had another family of 5 that are now newcomers and will be going full force in a matter of weeks in our barony.  Many of us took the time to visit with them and took their contact information so that we all could stay in touch.

Elfsea is growing and it is very exciting to see new faces, week after week.  What an exciting time!

In service,
Rosalia