[Elfsea] And now for something Completely different . . .

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Jul 1 22:48:53 PDT 2007

Thank you, Mistress Rosalia!

I appreciate all the veterans who where at the park today! We are all
Hospitalers. :-)  With Coronation this coming weekend, and relatively close
in nearby Emerald Keep, it might be a great opportunity to set the hook even
deeper with some of the recent newcomers.

HE Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea
  _____

There are many positives that I can report, Your Excelency!

At fighter practice today we hosted over 20 people.  Yes the weather was a
bit frightful earlier, but we all perservered and had lots and lots of fun.
We had 2 families of newcommers that returned this weekend because they had
so much fun last weekend.  We had another family of 5 that are now newcomers
and will be going full force in a matter of weeks in our barony.  Many of us
took the time to visit with them and took their contact information so that
we all could stay in touch.

Elfsea is growing and it is very exciting to see new faces, week after week.
What an exciting time!

In service,
Rosalia