[Elfsea] Steppes June Populace is the June Birthday Party for all!

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:19:54 PDT 2007

June Populace is the June Birthday Party!

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Address: 4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney, Texas 75070
http://tinyurl.com/32f43f

_From the South_
You can get to McKinney via 75 north of Dallas to Plano through
Allen past 121 to the Eldorado Parkway exit. You will go West on
Eldorado Parkway through about 5 lights. (If you go East you will
end up at the McKinney Cemetary then Airport). Once you pass light
number 4 you will see a Fire Station on your left (south side of
Eldorado) then shortly after that is a street entrance to The
Legend's of McKinney, my subdivision, the street name is Legend.

Turn left, go down two blocks to Cedar Crest, turn left. We are the
third house on the right. In the drive way there will be a silver
Honda Ridgeline, a gold Taurus Wagon, and my blue Mazda Tribute.

_From the West_, take 35 north to 121 and go East through Lewisville
through Frisco to McKinney, get on 75 North and immediately get off
on the Eldorado Parkway Exit. You will go West on Eldorado Parkway
through about 5 lights. (If you go East you will end up at the
McKinney Cemetery then Airport). Once you pass light number 4 you
will see a Fire Station on your left (south side of Eldorado) then
shortly after that is a street entrance to The Legend's of McKinney,
my subdivision, the street name is Legend.

Turn left, go down two blocks to Cedar Crest, turn left. We are the
third house on the right. In the drive way there will be a silver
Honda Ridgeline, a gold Taurus Wagon, and my blue Mazda Tribute.

_If you are near 380_ you can take that to McKinney then get on 75
south to Eldorado Parkway. You will go West on Eldorado Parkway
through about 5 lights. (If you go East you will end up at the
McKinney Cemetery then Airport). Once you pass light number 4 you
will see a Fire Station on your left (south side of Eldorado) then
shortly after that is a street entrance to The Legend's of McKinney,
my subdivision, the street name is Legend.

Turn left, go down two blocks to Cedar Crest, turn left. We are the
third house on the right. In the drive way there will be a silver
Honda Ridgeline, a gold Taurus Wagon, and my blue Mazda Tribute.

Parking is along that street. Do not park on Legend.

Anyone else need directions from a different area? Let me know. :)

June Birthday folks in the Steppes that we know of ...
Baroness Katheryn
Mushir Mahdi
Baron Fritz
Chiara

Our Friends in Lindenwood with June Birthdays:
Arnbjorn
Samuel

Our friends in Elfsea with June Birthdays:
Darius

Who else ... tell us!!

There will be brisket cooked by my sweet hubby for all to devour.
Bring fixen's that will go with red meat or your food alternative if
you do not eat cooked cow.

Whose bringing cake? :D

Chiara