[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 10:25:56 PDT 2007

Greetings to the most faire Barony of Elfsea from Sibri, AElfwyn and Druinne, your stewards for Elfsea Defender.

Time draws near to the start the final planning of the event and we need volunteers for several coordinator positions.  If you have never taken on this type of role before, now is a great time to learn.  You will have plenty of help and support in learning something new.

We need people to run the following:

Children's Activities:  Two people are needed for this activity.

Gate:  Our Baronial Exchequer will have final approval on who takes on this job, so please feel free to contact Master Caelin directly.  If you have not had the gate class, there is plenty of time to take it (like at Round Table in July).

Sanitation or "Nastycrat":  also known as the great replenisher of hand sanitizer and toilet paper.

Merchant Coordinator: Contact point for merchants.

Set up and tear down:  Makes sure that all baronial equipment makes it to and from site and is set up and taken down - note, this says "makes sure" not "does it all by themselves."

Please contact the autocrats at the following email address:  elfsea.defender.2007 at hotmail.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Sibri, AElfwyn, Druinne
Defender 2007 Stewards