[Elfsea] Boon from a No-Count

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 20:28:03 PDT 2007

Of course The King will be in attendance. I could
not function without The King pulling my strings.

Raimond the 3.5 will be there in full force of
His Majesty. How Phoolish you were thinking The
King would not be there. Perhaps this is your
attempt at Phoolery and you feel that will gain
you the Honour of being the next King of the
Elfsea Phooles? Not a chance, as you must impress
the people attending, and you must also impress
the pirates who hmay simply laugh and pick their
own King.

Crandall, Olde Phoole