[Elfsea] Please welcome your newest officer

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:38:07 PDT 2007

Please also post this to your Newsletter.

Thank you! :)

Greetings unto the Populace of Barony of Elfsea,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you have a new Virtual
Scribe to administrate the Barony of Elfsea website. Congratulations
goes to Daniel of Cameron. We offer our thanks and appreciate to all past
virtual
scribes of the Barony of Elfsea website and look forward to the
continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Romanius and Deanna
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org