[Elfsea] Rapier Practice Sunday

Dirk Stanley dirkstanley1503 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:13:18 PST 2007

Greetings,

I will be at the Stepps practice site Sunday as well. If enough rapier
fighters show we will have a melee practice. I hope to get as many of the
Central Gulfwar participants as possible but realize the lateness of this
post.

I intend to keep central together as much as possible for friendship battles
at war. Plus any practices that people may be willing to attend while at
war.

This of course may be changed by the dictates of our general.

Would someone from Stepps cross post this please.

Dirk the Just