[Elfsea] All Con Demo

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:11:13 PST 2007

March 16th - 18th is the All Con convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in
Addison. We need fencers and fighters and people to give demonstrations of
their arts and discussions on subjects of intrest. We have some free tickets
and I'm trying to negotiate discounts for the rest.

This is an excellent opportunity to find new members and share our interests
with new people. So please, come and support us in our efforts. Also, one of
our own will be wed at the convention on Saturday.

You can find the convention's website at http://www.all-con.org/htl.html .

Yours in Service,

Faelan