[Elfsea] Event s

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 07:10:29 PDT 2007

There have been multiple events at the Canton site. Those traditionally held there over the past 5 years are: Steppes Warlord Memorial Day weekend, Steppes Artisan late July
, Loch Ruadh Lughnasad Aug. 10-12, Elfsea Defender September 21-23. There was also an Anniversary event in July a couple of years ago.

  Hope that helps you determine which it was.

  Catrin
Evan Ineichen <rougemed2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  When is the event in canton again and what was the name of it Its been a few
years since I attended and I would like to again it was held at the canton
trade day grounds

Eian balgair fudain ( rouge Exile )

An rud nach leigheasann im ná uisce beatha níl aon leigheas air.
(What butter or whiskey does not cure cannot be cured.)