[Elfsea] Event s

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:34:15 PDT 2007

With Pleasure!

Greetings!

It is time for an event announcement. :)

Please see the website for complete details:
http://www.steppes.org/warlord

Steppes Warlord XXXIV and 9th Baronial Investiture
May 25 - 28, 2007

Where: Canton, Texas
Theme: il Palio - the Offering of the Candle
Mushir Mahdi and Duquesa Valeria, Baron and Baroness of the Steppes and her
Cantons of Glaslyn and Lindenwood Welcome you to Steppes Warlord and the
Occasion of our Baronial Investiture of Lady Katheryn Cunningghame!.

This is an event about Champions,
here we will name
a Warlord,
a Youth Chivalric Champion
(Ages 16-17),
a Rapier Champion,
a Youth Rapier Champion
(Ages 12-17),
an Archery Champion,
an Ax-Knife-Spear Champion,
a Teen Boffer Champion
(Ages 13-15),
a Youth Boffer Champion
(Ages 10-12),
a Children's Boffer Champion
(Ages 6-9),
a Steppes Bard,
and an Embroidery Champion.

Please note that we will not be hosting our Equestrian Championship at this
event as per our Kingdom Equestrian Marshal. It will be held at a different
event.

To further the theme, we would like to request that banners be produced by
members of the populace representing their favorite fighters.

Event Stewards
Lord Damon Xanthus
Dominic Barranco  wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Denton, Texas
Canton of Glaslyn

HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Franchesca Havas
chiara.francesca at gmail.com
McKinney Texas
Barony of the Steppes

Adults $12.00, Children aged 6-17, $7.00, aged 5 and under free Family cap,
$38.00, limited to parents and their minor children or wards. Proof of
membership to be shown at gate to avoid the $3.00 adult non-member
surcharge. Make check payable to SCA Inc/Barony of the Steppes.

ACCEPS will be used for this event,
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1

Canton First Monday Trade Days Campground in 290 E Tyler St, Canton, TX
75103 just off IH 20, approximately 1 hour east of Dallas, Texas. Please
take Exit #526 off IH 20 then go south on FM 859 (Edgerwood Rd.), 1.2 miles
to the West Gate entrance.

Site opens noon Friday and closes noon Monday.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Please use parenting common sense when attending this event with your child.
If you need paid baby sitting services please advertise for them on your
own.

Event Steward: Lord Damon
Event Planner: HL Chiara Francesca