[Elfsea] Crown Tourney this weekend! Huzzah!

Randal Mars rkmars at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 23:30:02 PDT 2007

Her Excellency, our charming Baroness Druinne de Salesberie, expressed to me her desire to have a "hospitality" table of potluck "goodies" under the Elfsea pavillion on Saturday during Crown Tourney.

 So far I have received promises for cold ham, pasta salad, chips& salsa, au gratin potatoes, and iced lemonade.

 Site fee does include the Sideboard provided for everyone, our pot luck is in addition and mainly for our Barony and guests.

If you haven't decided yet what you wish to donate, no problem. All offerings will be Greatfully Accepted!! Please be sure to bring your own feast gear ( plate, bowl, mug, eating utensils ) because I am really going to try and maintain a semblance of *period ambience* and leave the paper plates and plasticware at home.

This will be their Excellencies first away-from-home event as Baron and Baroness. I know we all have great Pride in how well we  present Elfsea's special brand of Hospitality! Bting your yummy goodies to the Blue and White Elfsea Pavillion where there will be table space set up. If you want your dish/plate/serving spoon to be returned, please make sure your name on the item is easily read.

Thank you in advance for your contribution to the success of this weekend's Crown Tourney by your much appreciated participation in our potluck. Vivat Elfsea!

In Service to the Dream,
Merryn Carew de Courcelles
Gules, a Man's heart Or, in chief three mullets Or
Member of Entourage for Her Excellency, the Honorable Lady Druinne de Salesberie, Baroness of Elfsea

...The only thing that makes growing older bearable for a woman is having earned the right to truthfully speak her mind... ~Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, 1483~