[Elfsea] 11th hour...ride to crown?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:31:37 PDT 2007

Heya...  I know it's the 11th hour and all that, but I was planning on riding my motorcycle to crown, and now the weather is threatening t-storms. I'm not really interested in doing a few hundred miles in thunderstorms.  So, you can do both me and the kingdom a favor...

If I get a ride in an enclosed vehicle, that should pretty well GUARANTEE that the weather will be BEAUTIFUL and I'll be kicking myself for not riding the entire time.

My HOPE is to find someone who's daytripping...leaving early, coming back either after court of after feast, but I'm flexible.  More than happy to share in gas expenses, I'll come to you unless it's convenient to come by my place in Lewisville (not far off 35e)....  As I said, I'm flexible, and just a touch desperate.  LOL

I won't have armour, just little old me and a small bag.

Please email me privately if something might be worked out.  Much thanks in advance.

Yours,
Sir Morgan