[Elfsea] Defender and children??

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:01:08 PDT 2007

Ah, this is sad indeed... the archery youths are a fine bunch and *should* have some activities.  Lady Meriyan, if you should choose to assist in rectifying this problem by helping set something up, I would be delighted to help you in whatever way I can (not an archery marshall though).  Do let me know how I can assist you in this.  Lady Mairi Beswicke, called Rua

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:35:30 -0500From: daire.druinne at gmail.comTo: mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Defender and children??
The reason children's activities have been canceled is because the person running them has had mundane problems. We are trying to resolve this issue. It's not that we are trying to exclude the kid, were just having technical difficulties. My daughters birthday party was supposed to happen at children's activities but now we will have to do something else. We will let you all know when we can. Hopefully we will be able to do something for the kids.
Dáire