[Elfsea] Baronial Pavillion Sideboard for Crown

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 17:18:30 PDT 2008

I had an epiphany- I will bring a fruited cheese dip & assorted crackers

  Meriyan

Marilyn Wolffe <mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I will bring something - not sure what yet.

  Meriyan (you may not recognize me, I will be with children-WOO HOO!)

Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
I get to go, I will bring a meat n cheese tray with crackers (and possibly more assorted stuff).

Thanks,
Elspeth