[Elfsea] August Calligraphy and Illumination Reminder

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:58:07 PDT 2008

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday, August 19th) is the meeting
of the Steppes C&I Guild.
Please, come and join us!
We will be discussing the things that our members want to learn/work on!
>From white work, to calligraphy to original scroll creation! Come and let us
know what you want to learn over the next year!
There will be chocolate and refreshments for all (diabetics are ALWAYS taken
into consideration as well), and we look forward to seeing you all!
As always, there will be space available for those that wish to paint
charters or work on their calligraphy as we have discussions!

So please come and join us! If there is something you want to learn, let us
know!

So here are the details once again!

Where: 2053 Kings Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007
(most map clients put our house in the middle of the street, but we are
actually on the NW corner of Kings and Furneaux! Brown house, goose on the
portch. The light will be on!)

When: 7:30pm

And if you get lost, please feel free to gimme a call! 972-939-9208

YIS,
-Lady Annwn