[Elfsea] Gothic War News Releases - Exposed

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:27:39 PDT 2008

Unto Their Excellencies Elfsea, do I send Greetings and commend myself unto you.

As you suspected, there has been much travel between Trelac and Bonwick.  I chanced upon a courier, whom, after some persuasion inflicted upon him with those "instruments" made by Don Pieter, who was persuaded to share with me the contents of his courier bag.  It seems there is much happening that has not been widely shared.

You can find the missives at this location:   http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/western-ansteorra.org or at http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/northern-ansteorra.org/.

I anxiously await your arrival, and know that I am forever in service to my Baron and Baroness and to My Crown.

I, TOO, will be bringing a brick.