[Elfsea] Newest Ansteorran

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:04:50 PST 2008

Greetings unto all of you, this holiday season.

    As many of you may have heard my lady Rixende and I have had Christmas
come a little early this year. We would like to thank all of you who sent us
well wishes as we brought into Ansteorra her newest citizen, Elyse Marie is
a very healthy 5lb 11 oz baby girl.  She is 19.5 inches long and is doing
wonderful.  Mother is doing well, as she is truly an amazon "wonder woman",
she gave birth naturally at 6:38 pm the 16th of December.  Being the silly
man that I am I promptly sang her happy birthday, no it was not the dirge
version. She will be making her 1st SCA event at the Central Regional 12th
Night. If you would like to view the first images done by the finest
artisens I could find at the time,  they are posted at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rixende/sets/72157611301427551/    .

Proud parents,

Rixende and Tomas