[Elfsea] Practice tonight.

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:04:23 PST 2008

At least the rain isn't coming straight down, or slightly to the
side-like...

Back to grading my lovely essays!
Eleanor

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Rick Johnston <rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com>wrote:

> So Im thinking with the "lovely" Scottish weather outside, and the fact
> that my grass feels like Im walking on moldy lettuce practice shall be
> canceled for this evening.  Looking ahead at a fairly dismal weather forcast
> for the next week, and my plan to already cancel practice during the
> holidays I hereby declare no more official practices until January.  Come
> January though we all need to be ready to start drilling for Gulf Wars.  So
> take this time to repair broken armor make new armor and sharpen your
> weapons of war.
>
> Oh yeah and have a safe and happy holidays!
>
> Rikr

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little