[Elfsea] Bardic Guild - a question to the Bards

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:57:45 PST 2008

Greetings friends and fellow Bards,

For those who don't know me, my name is Lady Eleanor Cleavely. I recently
volunteered to head the Elfsea Bardic Guild. For those interested in
restarting the Guild, I have a few questions for you:

1. What day and time would be most convenient for a Bardic Guild meeting?
2. How many times a month would you like to meet?
3. Would you like it in a set place, or would you be amenable to a temporary
(6 months or so), rotating schedule of meeting places?
4. How would you feel about having our guild meetings at a Wednesday or
Sunday fighter practice?
5. What direction would you like to see the Bardic Guild take in the next
year?
6. What classes would you like to see happen in the next year?
7. No question. Just making sure you're still reading. :o)
8. How do you feel about monthly, bimonthly or quarterly Bardic challenges?
9. How do you feel about the name Elfsea Bardic Guild? What do you think
about changing the name? Keeping it?
10. What has the Guild done in the past that has worked? Hasn't worked? Any
other suggestions?

Please do not think I wish to make massive changes immediately. I just want
to get a feel for how you all feel about the guild and what you want to see
happen in the next year as we gear up the Guild again. I appreciate your
time and effort to answer these questions. Please be sure to respond
privately so as not to clog up the list. I can be reached at
whiteoakbard at gmail.com . I have some awesome plans for the Guild, but would
like to speak to you all about what has been done in the past, what has
worked, what hasn't and where we can go from here. I look forward to serving
the Bards and the Barony of Elfsea.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Descendant of the White Oak
Bard and Head of the Elfsea Bardic Guild

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little