[Elfsea] Coronation

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:31:54 PST 2008

Greeetings Elfsea!!

Thanks to my wonderful, fighter husband, I will be arriving on site at Coronation around 8ish. (It will be an early morning!!)  I will be reserving a "spot" for any of the Barony that would like to be seated in the Elfsea section.   Instead of a Baronial Pavillion, we will have a Baronial Table (or 2...)

Please let me know by Friday night, sorry for the short notice, if you would like to have a seat reserved for you.

Thank you,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen