[Elfsea] Coronation

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:30:09 PST 2008

Please save Fearghus and I a spot! Oh yes, and Trevor too.Ascelyn

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:31:54 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] Coronation

Greeetings Elfsea!! Thanks to my wonderful, fighter husband, I will be arriving on site at Coronation around 8ish. (It will be an early morning!!)  I will be reserving a "spot" for any of the Barony that would like to be seated in the Elfsea section.   Instead of a Baronial Pavillion, we will have a Baronial Table (or 2...) Please let me know by Friday night, sorry for the short notice, if you would like to have a seat reserved for you. Thank you, Lady Elspeth de Stervlen

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!