[Elfsea] FINAL NOTICE tools

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:26:46 PDT 2008

The hand held power tools are $20 - $30. These are saws of various types & drills. There is another saw that is $35. The belt sander is $50. We also have extra belts.The 12" Two Speed Band Saw is $250. It comes with three blades at least. A Craftsman tool box with ten drawers; a top tray, 7 small drawers & 3 drawers across the bottom. Size is 26"x12"x18". It is $50.   We have a table saw that is $150.

A miter saw for $100 with an accessory set for another $20.

We also have several wrenches, pliers, drill bits, allen keys & other things we're not sure what they are. Some are in sets. Others are individual. I think the wrenches were marked $2 & up.

The address is;
1520 Monaco, Lewisville 75067
>From 8am to 2pm or maybe later. Tomorrow and Saturday.
If you need directions my cell is 214/629-1479.
I hope this answers all questions.
Thanks to everyone for their patience and bandwidth.
Ly Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)