[Elfsea] Bardic Class tomorrow night!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:15:54 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone!

This is just a reminder that there is a bardic class tomorrow night for our
monthly Bardic Guild meeting. The meeting will be at Lord Daniel and Lady
Elayne's house: 7253 Normandy Road in Fort Worth.

Here are the directions:

The easiest way to get to our house if you are traveling on Loop 820
is to take the Meadowbrook exit (go east on Meadowbrook,
go thru the traffic light which is Handley Drive,go a little ways and
turn left on Muse right on Normandy Road, our house in
on the left hand side, white brick and rock front with a large rock
flower bed in the front yard and a big circle star on the
front of the house.

The class will begin PROMPTLY at 7:30pm and will last about an hour. Please
be sure to bring a writing utensil and paper. The class will cover how to
create a story from period sources. I will have some examples and there MAY
be homework. ;o)

I look forward to seeing you all there! To Lady Elayne and Lord Daniel,
thank you so much for offering up your home to us Bards! :o)

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Head of the Elfsea Bardic Guild
Descendant of the White Oak