[Elfsea] Estate Tool Sale Final Notice (Probably)

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 22:02:16 PDT 2008

Estate Tool Sale
Lots of Hand and Power tools
Mostly Craftsman
Friday 7/11 & Saturday 7/12
>From 8:00am to 2:00pm or there abouts
1520 Monaco, Lewisville  75067
(the air compressor, the planer & the spindle (drum) sander have been sold)

These items and more are still available; 12" Two Speed Band Saw 1&1/8 HP Tilt Head3-Dimensional-Deluxe Router Pantograph10" Direct Drive 2HP Saw3" Belt SanderEagle-1 Rapid Start Edger  4.0 HP4" Belt & 6" Disk Sander
We have sets of wrenches, pliers, allen keys etc.  Come see the selection.

Ly Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)